Re: Concerns about community contributor support

From: Heinz Tuechler
Subject: Re: Concerns about community contributor support
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 12:25:46 +0200

Tim Cross wrote on 21.04.2021 11:50:
I find bug fixes are applied very quickly. Enhancements and extensions
are introduced more conservatively, but I think that is a positive
rather than negative aspect of org development. For many users, org is
already very feature rich/complete.

This is my view as an org user too. I read this list with interest and
appreciate bug fixes. Similar to what Eric stated, much of my work flow
depends on org. Therefore my main interest is in stability and
consistency of org.

best regards,
Heinz