Re: Is it possible to #+include: src blocks and tangle them too?

From: Greg Minshall
Subject: Re: Is it possible to #+include: src blocks and tangle them too?
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2021 18:27:01 +0300

Rama,

one other comment/suggestion.

> I haven’t been able to fully work with Donald Knuth’s suggestion of
> writing a Literate Program directly in a tool like orgmode/noweb since
> it is a nuisance to keep having to type C-c ' to go into the editing
> mode of the language concerned.

while i have not much experience with it, you might look at the emacs
packages polymode, poly-org, and poly-whatever-other-languages-you-use.
it seems as if they might give you [C-c ']-like behavior when editing
source blocks in line in an org mode buffer.

(others who use polymode: does this make sense?)

cheers, Greg