Re: Idea for handling timezones

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: Idea for handling timezones
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2021 13:06:16 -0700

the suggestion to change all your tses to utc was not a general
suggestion for all org users or a change to org.  for op only.

but the point about grep and such then breaking is a good one.  it is
possibly not a useful workaround for the op.

--
The Kafka Pandemic

Please learn what misopathy is.
https://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com/2013/10/why-some-diseases-are-wronged.html