Re: Bug: Error while exporting o TexInfo. Html export works fine. [9.4.4

From: Ramesh Nedunchezian
Subject: Re: Bug: Error while exporting o TexInfo. Html export works fine. [9.4.4 (release_9.4.4 @ /usr/local/share/emacs/28.0.50/lisp/org/)]
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2021 09:39:11 +0530

On 01/04/21 8:46 pm, Nicolas Goaziou wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Ramesh Nedunchezian <rameshnedunchezian@outlook.com> writes:
>
>> When I export the following snippet to TexInfo format the export fails.
>>

>> ** To add a package: (submission, submit)
>>
>> Adding a basic package is very simple.  There are thorough
>
> This should now be fixed. Thank you.

This fixes the issue I reported.  Thanks.

FWIW, TexInfo manual has a bunch of gotchas here:

    (info "(texinfo) Node Line Requirements")

https://www.gnu.org/software/texinfo/manual/texinfo/html_node/Node-Line-Requirements.html

The following are the lines that seem relevant to the problem at hand.

   * Unfortunately, you cannot reliably use periods, commas, or colons
     within a node name; these can confuse the Info reader.

     Also, if you insist on using these characters in node names
     (accepting the resulting substandard Info output), in order not to
     confuse the Texinfo processors you must still escape those
     characters, by using either special insertions (*note Inserting a
     Comma::) or '@asis' (*note @asis::).  For example:

          @node foo@asis{::}bar

     As an example of avoiding the special characters, the following is
     a section title in this manual:

          @section @code{@@unnumbered}, @code{@@appendix}: ...

     But the corresponding node name lacks the commas and the subtitle:

          @node @unnumbered @appendix