Re: Tags LaTeX export question

From: Kyle Meyer
Subject: Re: Tags LaTeX export question
Date: Sun, 03 Jan 2021 20:56:51 GMT

Éric Würbel writes:

> Hi listers,
>
> How can I customize healine tags export to LaTeX ?
>
> The default settings provide a first line-break but then no more,
> resulting in a truncation in case of a large number of tags.
>
> I need this for a computational poem.
>
> Oh, and if the solution needs elisp programming, no problem, so
> pointing me on some king of hook will be ok.

By default, the headline is formatted with

  (defun org-latex-format-headline-default-function
      (todo _todo-type priority text tags _info)
    "Default format function for a headline.
  See `org-latex-format-headline-function' for details."
    (concat
     (and todo (format "{\\bfseries\\sffamily %s} " todo))
     (and priority (format "\\framebox{\\#%c} " priority))
     text
     (and tags
          (format "\\hfill{}\\textsc{%s}"
                  (mapconcat #'org-latex--protect-text tags ":")))))

You could write a custom variant and point
org-latex-format-headline-function to it.  (Or at least I think that
should work; I haven't tested it myself.)