Re: Remembrance Agents

From: Gerardo Moro
Subject: Re: Remembrance Agents
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 11:37:24 +0200

Ok, thanks. How do you specify the location and is the formatting ok when showing you the relevance pieces of text from the local databases?

El lun, 30 nov 2020 a las 11:31, Eric S Fraga (<e.fraga@ucl.ac.uk>) escribió:
On Monday, 30 Nov 2020 at 08:48, Gerardo Moro wrote:
> Question: when you say it uses emails, can it read any email database (I
> have old ones from Microsoft outlook both Mac and Windows)? What if you
> only use webmail, in which format shall you feed the RA?

No, I don't think the remembrance agent can access webmail of any
sort.  It is file based.  In my case, all of my emails are stored
locally (I use gnus nnml groups and POP3 to retrieve my emails from the
mail host).

--
: Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.50, Org release_9.4-143-g9a1549