bug#44935: Emacs inserts hardwired org-agenda-files variable, overwritin

From: daniela-spit
Subject: bug#44935: Emacs inserts hardwired org-agenda-files variable, overwriting user options
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2020 17:59:06 +0100

Correct, everything tells you it is part of Emacs.  Then one sends a report and
people
start sending in in a long winded road to find the appropriate channel.

You look at "Emacs Asking for help" and "Emacs Reporting bugs" and you get only
two things
help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org and bug-gnu-emacs@gnu.org.  Have been following
discussions here
and people herd together telling others they are doing everything backwards.
And insisting
everything is fine, makes serious people not happy at all.  I do not want to
hurt anyone,
but there exists a wall between maintainers and users who basically use Gnu
Tools to do
something else.