Re: Changed list indentation behavior: how to revert?

From: Tim Cross
Subject: Re: Changed list indentation behavior: how to revert?
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2020 08:50:05 +1100

Bill Burdick <bill.burdick@gmail.com> writes:

> Ugh, I update my emacs package pretty infrequently and I usually have 30 or
> more packages updating at a time -- I can't see wading through 30 NEWS
> files searching for landmines...

Yes, this I think is a problem. Most of those packages probably only
have minor changes and bug fixes. We really need some way to be able to
sort or grade those packages based on whether they are minor or major
upgrades. Some sort of metric which would let you gauge the amount of
change and decide if checking the NEWS file would be advisable.

--
Tim Cross