Re: Is there possibility to provide back links to each finely grained pa

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: Is there possibility to provide back links to each finely grained part of Org file?
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2020 12:45:24 +0000

On Monday,  9 Nov 2020 at 15:04, Jean Louis wrote:
> If you have any pointer where I could insert a filter before
> exporting, let me know.

You could use the org-export-before-processing-hook to process the
document.  It works on a copy of the buffer.  I've used this in the
past.  There are other hooks which come in at different times in the
export process.  There are also filters which process specific org
elements and I'm sure there is one for anchors... yes,
org-export-filter-target-functions.

--
: Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.50, Org release_9.4-61-ga88806.dirty