org-tempo and <q TAB with babel headers

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: org-tempo and <q TAB with babel headers
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2020 13:15:04 -0700

i used to do

  <q TAB

to get a quote block.

an upgrade to maint brought the org-tempo thing, which i know was a
long discussion whose resolution i completely forgot about.

i'm ok with either old or new.  i will fix keybindings.

i just want it working again with or without a new keybinding, without
a lot of changing things on my part.

i tried what is intended to now be on c-c ,.  this brought up a warning:

  Please update the entries of `org-structure-template-alist'.

it tells me to update a bunch of entries includign this one:

("b" "#+begin_src sh :results verbatim output\n?#+end_src" "")

but it is not clear what to do to update it.  the extra header stuff
is not documented anywhere i looked, including the warning, the
docstring it referred to, the manual, and the org-tempo commentary.

my goal is the least effort toward a solution.

is tehre a solution without updating the alist?  if not, what works
for this entry?

thanks!