Re: multiple EXPORT_LATEX_HEADER lines

From: Jeremie Juste
Subject: Re: multiple EXPORT_LATEX_HEADER lines
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2020 18:24:15 +0200

> I am not sure I understand your question.  Sorry.
You read my mind.

> The snippet from the OP will collate all three LaTeX header lines into a
> single line on export, which is expected in terms of org's
> behaviour.
This is exactly what I was referring to. If the behavior of
:EXPORT_LATEX_HEADER: and :EXPORT_LATEX_HEADER:+ and all the property
keys with a (+) prefix is to collate the line then it is the expected behavior.

Then keys such as :EXPORT_LATEX_HEADER: might be misleading for the
user as he may want to use multiple line header.

One solution might be to add another suffix say :EXPORT_LATEX_HEADER++:
to generate multiple lines during the export. But I'm must quickly add that I
don't have the knowledge to do it neither to  understand the implication
of this change.

Best regards,
Jeremie

PS:
> (setq message-citation-line-format "On %A, %e %b %Y at %R, %N wrote:")
Many thanks for the info. I was also given this precious reference:
(info "(sc) What Supercite Does")