[Feature] add a new org-attach dispatcher command to offline save web pa

From: stardiviner
Subject: [Feature] add a new org-attach dispatcher command to offline save web page
Date: Wed, 27 May 2020 17:55:11 +0800

I attached the patch.

I think this feature will be helpful for use who archive web page data usually
like me. To be more portable, I also added an defcustom option for other
external command. And use an if condition to detect whether external command
available, else warning user.

--
[ stardiviner ]
       I try to make every word tell the meaning that I want to express.

       Blog: https://stardiviner.github.io/
       IRC(freenode): stardiviner, Matrix: stardiviner
       GPG: F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3