Re: Improving Org Mode for VSCode - Thinking Aloud

From: rey-coyrehourcq
Subject: Re: Improving Org Mode for VSCode - Thinking Aloud
Date: Sun, 24 May 2020 22:19:50 +0200

Hi,

Really cool discussion here.

My two cents, Jupyter & Kernel on various langage, which have a very
large community, could be an interesting backend for org-babel on
VSCode or anyeditoryouwantusehere.

Lot of things start to appear to collaborate online around
online/scientific cnotebook/literate programing this last year, and that
continue, for example i discover recently :
Stencila : https://github.com/stencila=

org-babel / org-mode outside of emacs has a great potential to lead an
alternative to other markdown (RStudio / Jupyter) solution.

Best regards

--

Sébastien Rey-Coyrehourcq
Research Engineer UMR IDEES

{Stronger security for your email, follow EFF tutorial :
https://ssd.eff.org/}