Re: issue tracker?

From: Detlef Steuer
Subject: Re: issue tracker?
Date: Wed, 20 May 2020 11:40:26 +0200

Am Wed, 20 May 2020 10:22:56 +0100
schrieb Eric S Fraga <address@hidden>:

> On Tuesday, 19 May 2020 at 18:57, Russell Adams wrote:
> > My personal opinion is I'd always prefer to use my mail client over
> > some website.
>
> +∞!

How to add more now? Same here. Mail is functionally superior to a lot
of modern solutions.

A Bugtracker you do not use on a regular basis often is a horrible time sink.
Plus, most of the time you need just another account for a site you
never wanted an account on.

Furthermore many of the discussions on this list wouldn't have happend,
if the first post went into a bugtracker.

I would go as far as saying *this list* is one of the fastest reacting
amd friendliest communities I have been part of. The job Nicolas does is
just awesome.

That leads to the next point: If Nicolas decided *he* would love to work
with a bugtracker, I would not complain and open an account.
As it is now, anything that's not in the best interest of our benevolent
developer, should not even be considered :-)

Just my opinion, of course

Detlef