Re: Org mode for meeting minutes

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: Org mode for meeting minutes
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 14:47:49 +0100

Hi Christian,

very useful blog post indeed, thank you.

Thanks for finding the :match parameter and for pointing out that it is not documented in the manual.

I have fixed that in org-manual.org.

Carsten

- Carsten

On Mon, Mar 23, 2020 at 10:37 AM Christian Egli <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi all

I'm picking up this thread again since I think I have solved the issue
for myself. I do use org-mode for meeting minutes now. Thanks to the
input from this list I managed to solve the outstanding issues such as
tabular reports of action items.

I wrote a blog post summarizing my findings which you can find here
https://egli.dev/posts/using-org-mode-for-meeting-minutes/

Hope that helps
Christian

--