Re: bi-monthly steps.

From: Peter Neilson
Subject: Re: bi-monthly steps.
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2020 00:47:27 -0400

On Thu, 12 Mar 2020 14:15:04 -0400, Nick Dokos <address@hidden> wrote:

"Bi-monthly" is ambiguous: it can mean twice a month or it can mean
once every two months and there is no convincing anybody that their
use of it is wrong :-)

Exactly true. "Bi-weekly" is nearly as ambiguous, but is rescued by an ensuing discussion: "Which two days of the week did you want (the event) to occur?" "Um, ah, I mean every two weeks." "Fine then, let's say that."

I think the original question from Christian Hopps presumes the meaning, "Every two months."