Re: Creating table of summarized org-mode result fields in column view "

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: Creating table of summarized org-mode result fields in column view "report"
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2020 06:54:28 +0000

On Thursday, 12 Mar 2020 at 12:46, Daryl Manning wrote:
> Can anyone point me to something similar already? (and is this even
> possible with column view instead of say, turning it into an org-table
> within a buffer.

This would be straightforward if each of those entries were a
PROPERTY.  Then you can specify the properties to display in column view
along with their widths.  I do this for my todo list which is all in a
single org file.

You could define the columns along these lines:

#+columns: %60ITEM %this %that %50highlights

to show the contents.

HTH,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.50, Org release_9.3.6-412-ge18415