Re: org-link containing square brackets

From: Joseph Vidal-Rosset
Subject: Re: org-link containing square brackets
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 13:33:28 +0100

Le   mar.   03/10/20   mars   2020  à   10:47:03   ,   Nicolas   Goaziou
<address@hidden> a envoyé ce message:
> Hello,
>
> Joseph Vidal-Rosset <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> I sent this email to this list:
>>
>> https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2019-07/msg00123.html
>>
>> Unfortunately, the code of hs/replace function that contains
>>
>> %5BGmail%5D/
>
> See ORG-NEWS for Org 9.3. I think this should be \[Gmail\]/

Hello Nicolas,

Many thanks for your very helpful email. In fact,
 \[Gmail\]/
 broke the link, but
  \\[Gmail\\]/
  works (very logically, it is related with the syntax of org-export).

Now, I meet a new problem that is not an org-mode issue, but gnus's: the
link works, but gnus  declare that the article has expired.  :( and I do
not  understand why.  I wonder  more and  more if  gnus in  imap is  the
adequate tool to  keep tracks of email via org-mode  links. All opinions
of this topic are welcome, of course, because I have to take a decision:
to gnus or not  to gnus... :) But I will not open  a new thread for this
question.

All the best, et encore merci Nicolas !

Jo.