Re: Possible to exclude/include tags for agenda custom commands?

From: Eric Abrahamsen
Subject: Re: Possible to exclude/include tags for agenda custom commands?
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2020 12:55:57 -0800

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Eric,
>
> Eric Abrahamsen <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> I hope that helps!
>
> thanks for the detailed example.  What verison of Org and Emacs?
>
> With your example and Org mode version 9.3.6 and GNU Emacs 28.0.50
> I don't get the warning.  If you have a ECM I'm willing to test more.

The key is having `org-agenda-sticky' set to t -- this means that we'll
let-bind buffer-local variables in a buffer where they're already set.
Steps to reproduce:

1. emacs -Q
2. Add Org of your choice to load-path
3. Load the attached startup.el
4. Make sure the attached test.org is someplace where the previous file
   can find it.
5. org-agenda, then the "b" key
6. Hit "g" or "r", either will trigger the warning

Hope that works,

Eric