ob-prolog is sick. . .

From: Lawrence Bottorff
Subject: ob-prolog is sick. . .
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2020 10:14:20 -0600

. . . can some nice doctor (with elisp skills beyond my laughable ones) make a house call? The repo here has an outstanding issue you can read. Also, if you run the .org test file, it hangs after a few of the simpler tests. I think they're related. The original provider says he just doesn't have time.

Besides the bad karma of listing a Babel language that actually doesn't work, I would like to have Prolog working in Babel because I get the sense Prolog's stock will slowly rise, mainly due to it being the basis of querying graph databases. Prolog and RDF, basically.

LB