Re: Src blocks laid out side-by-side

From: Fraga, Eric
Subject: Re: Src blocks laid out side-by-side
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2020 10:13:34 +0000

On Friday,  7 Feb 2020 at 17:59, Steve Downey wrote:
> I have a need to lay out source blocks side by side, in order to present
> before and after changes to the source. If I could embed a block in a
> table, that would do it.

Do you need this layout in org file itself or only in an exported
document from the org file?

For the latter, you can use inline directives to achieve this.  E.g. if
you were exporting to PDF via LaTeX, you could start/end minipages
around each src block.

--
: Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.50, Org release_9.3.2-233-gc2bc48