Re: [QUESTION] A decision about matching ob-sql.el's :engine header argu

From: Tim Cross
Subject: Re: [QUESTION] A decision about matching ob-sql.el's :engine header argument match sql-mode product name
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2020 18:29:53 +1100

My vote would be to modify ob-sql and change the hard coded values into
a custom variable. Then users can add/remove/modify engine names to suit
their requirements. The default should probably match the product names
supported by sql.el (you could even have multiple entries mapping to the
same product name for backwards compatibility i.e. 'postgres' =>
'postgres', 'postgresql' => 'postgres' etc.). It would also be trivial
to then add new 'products' in the future.

--
Tim Cross