RE: attachment: link type export to HTML invalid attach dir

From: Gustav Wikström
Subject: RE: attachment: link type export to HTML invalid attach dir
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2020 01:13:09 +0000

Ok, so change pushed...

Where org-element-link-parser now sets one extra property only for attachment
links. The exporters and org-link-open use this additional information when
exporting and opening attachment links. Feature parity with file links should
now be complete. Note that exporters outside of the Org mode repo need to be
aware of the attachment link type if the path expansion is to be correct. They
aren't translated in between into file-links. Not doing that translation is the
proper think in my opinion. No magic hiding of the attachment link type. Who
knows - maybe some exporters in the future need the link as is, without
expansion!?. Making an exporter in the wild aware of attachment links can be
done using org-element-property and the new property :attachment-path created
by the parser only for attachment links.

Regards
Gustav