Re: refile captured to all opened Org buffer files as targets

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: refile captured to all opened Org buffer files as targets
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2019 15:54:22 +0800

Thanks!

org-web-tools--html-to-org-with-pandoc is an interesting idea. I was
using elfeed-insert-html for this purpose.

Also, note that your capture may be messed up when the rss content
contains org-mode text. A real-case scenario from Stack Exchange rss:

> I'd like to find a way to jump to a location in an org-mode file while
> automatically unfolding only the heading at the location I'm jumping to and
> all its parent headings (but not any sibling headings).
>
> For example, if I have this org-mode file:
>
> * A
> ** AA

If you insert the rss entry contents as is, two unexpected headings will
be created.

I use the following to escape possible org-mode text:

                      (setq content-text (with-temp-buffer (when content
                                                             (if (eq
content-type 'html)

(elfeed-insert-html content)
                                                               (insert
content)))
                                                           (let
((org-babel-min-lines-for-block-output 0)) ;; handle org-mode syntax in body

(org-escape-code-in-region (point-min) (point-max)))
                                                           (buffer-string)))

Best,
Ihor