Babel: Set org-babel-min-lines-for-block-output for single code block?

From: Nathan Neff
Subject: Babel: Set org-babel-min-lines-for-block-output for single code block?
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2019 15:55:57 -0600

Hello all,

I just found the org-babel-min-lines-for-block-output variable.

I have a table like this:

#+RESULTS: people-table
| User  | ID | Homepage                 |
|-------+----+--------------------------|
| Bob   |  1 | http://example.com/bob   |
| Steve |  2 | http://example.com/steve |

And a code block like this:

#+begin_src python :var people=people-table :results output
for i, person in enumerate(people):
    print('- ' + person[0])
    print("  " + person[2])
#+end_src

I would like to set org-babel-min-lines-for-block-output variable for
only the above code block.  Is this possible using #+property or something like that?
Or do I need to have a "wrapper" elisp block around my python code?

Thanks,
--Nate