ox-latex: missing :LATEX_HEADER:

From: Karl Voit
Subject: ox-latex: missing :LATEX_HEADER:
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2019 19:30:47 +0100

Hi,

I tend to have everything within larger Org mode file. Therefore, I
mostly rely on export settings I'm able to control via PROPERTY
drawer values instead of file-based methods. Most of the time, there
is always a property version as well as a file-based version for
settings.

For LaTeX export, I'd love to use ::LATEX_HEADER: instead of
file-based settings with #+LATEX_HEADER.

Is there a reason why this important variable is not available as
per-sub-hierarchy/drawer?

Thanks!

--
get mail|git|SVN|photos|postings|SMS|phonecalls|RSS|CSV|XML into Org-mode:
Personal Information Management > http://Karl-Voit.at/tags/pim/
Emacs-related > http://Karl-Voit.at/tags/emacs/