Truncate lines option on file startup

From: Dmitrii Korobeinikov
Subject: Truncate lines option on file startup
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2019 18:12:15 +0600

Hi,

Thought it would be handy to be able to do this:

#+STARTUP: truncate
and
#+STARTUP: notruncate

Modifying org-startup-options manually wouldn't work as it describes how to change a value of a variable or push onto a list, but no syntax for function calls and for this to work toggle-truncate-lines is to be envoked.

I know about org-startup-truncated, but it's not file-by-file precision.

PS if this turns out to be hairy, I can use .dir-locals.el, but the feature would still be a nice-to-have.

Regards,
Dmitrii