Re: How to move from inline tasks to drawers? [was: How to change the wi

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: How to move from inline tasks to drawers? [was: How to change the width of a latex exported inlinetask?]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 15:14:20 -0500

I have been exploring the use of something I call editmarks for this
(https://github.com/jkitchin/scimax/blob/master/scimax-editmarks.org).
They are light-weight markups I usually use for commenting org
documents, and they look like this.

{>~ @jk this is a comment~<}

{>*This is a task*<}

with the minor mode enabled, these are syntax highlighted, and when I
export a document they come out as todo notes in latex. I can run a
command to see a list of all of these in a document, and for a big
document like a proposal or report, there would be none at the end when
it is done.

It is a work in progress, and probably the 3rd such annotation solution
I have tried. It is the best so far though, and I feel is pretty close
to what I want.

--
Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F