Re: [O] Feature Proposal: Titled Paragraphs

From: Dominik Schrempf
Subject: Re: [O] Feature Proposal: Titled Paragraphs
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2019 16:18:20 +0200

Hello!

I agree with this proposal. At some point I already asked if the following
structure is possible:

#+begin_example
* Title
** Section I
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Donec hendrerit tempor
tellus. Donec pretium posuere tellus. Proin quam nisl, tincidunt et, mattis
eget, convallis nec, purus. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis
parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Nulla posuere. Donec vitae dolor.
Nullam tristique diam non turpis. Cras placerat accumsan nulla. Nullam rutrum.
Nam vestibulum accumsan nisl.

Another paragraph that is not related to Section I, but doesn't deserve a
section title. Another paragraph that is not related to Section I, but doesn't
deserve a section title. Another paragraph that is not related to Section I, but
doesn't deserve a section title. Another paragraph that is not related to
Section I, but doesn't deserve a section title.
#+end_example

With titled paragraphs, this document structure could be achieved.

All the best,
Dominik