Re: [O] [RFC] Document level property drawer

From: Marco Wahl
Subject: Re: [O] [RFC] Document level property drawer
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2019 10:43:44 +0200

> Sooo, a separate branch is created in the Org mode repository named
> "next". I'm not entirely sure how we're supposed to work with it. But
> I've anyways pushed my (non-breaking) patch there.

Thanks again.

One issue for me is the positioning of the level 0 property drawer.
Having the requirement for that drawer starting in the very first line
is too strong for me.

I guess one would at least like to have the option to add some
configuration with the ‘-*-...-*-’ construct which currently only works
in the first line.

Further I think one would also like to place #+: configuration lines
there in particular the #+title: line.

What about allowing lines starting with character # above the level 0
property drawer?  And put a newly created level 0 property drawer below
the first line in the file that does not start with #?