Re: [O] blogging wih org-mode

From: Diego Zamboni
Subject: Re: [O] blogging wih org-mode
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2019 09:55:53 +0200

Hi Joseph,

Others have recommended ox-hugo already, and I can only second the recommendation: https://ox-hugo.scripter.co

I use ox-hugo to maintain two blogs/websites (since ox-hugo can easily deal with static pages as well, it can take over the whole content):
https://zzamboni.org, you can see the source here: https://github.com/zzamboni/zzamboni.org/tree/master/content-org
https://cf-learn.info, you can find the source here: https://github.com/zzamboni/cf-learn.info/tree/master/content-org

The workflow is like this:

org file -> ox-hugo export -> commit to github -> trigger Hugo build on Netlify -> publish on Netlify

It works great for me. And Kaushal (ox-hugo's author) is here all the time, which is an added bonus :)

Hope this helps,
--Diego