Re: [O] Bug: Language code for Brazilian in org-latex-babel-language-ali

From: Gustavo Barros
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: Language code for Brazilian in org-latex-babel-language-alist and org-latex-polyglossia-language-alist
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2019 08:23:09 -0300

Hi Nicolas,

On Thu, Aug 15 2019, Nicolas Goaziou wrote:

Hello,

Gustavo Barros <address@hidden> writes:

`org-latex-babel-language-alist' and
`org-latex-polyglossia-language-alist' have the language code for
Brazilian as =("bt-br" . "brazilian")=.  I am a native Brazilian and
our language is Portuguese, and Brazilian Portuguese is a variant.
That to say that I’ve never seen the language code "bt-br" to refer to "brazilian", whereas the usual code is "pt-br" (hyphen or underscore).
So this looks very much like a typo.

Fixed. Thank you!

I hadn’t checked the commit back then, but now I was seeing if I could remove my local workaround on this and I noticed that while `org-latex-babel-language-alist' is now looking good, `org-latex-polyglossia-language-alist' was not changed. (This is so in an up to date org-plus-contrib-20190904/ox-latex.el).

Best regards,
Gustavo.