Re: [O] org-links for Gnus in imap with Gmail (for a convenient todo.org

From: Joseph Vidal-Rosset
Subject: Re: [O] org-links for Gnus in imap with Gmail (for a convenient todo.org list)
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2019 11:36:50 +0200

Le ven. 26 juil. 2019  à 07:30:38 , Bob Newell <address@hidden>
a envoyé ce message:
> Aloha,
>
> I too came across this long ago. I like a 'zero inbox' and so I archive
> (or delete!) my gmail after reading. And indeed, when you move from
> INBOX to "All Mail" an org-link to INBOX will no longer function.
>
> I use Gnus and do something rather simple and easy:
>
> (defun changegroupinemaillink (args)
>   (setcar args
>         (replace-regexp-in-string
>          "gmail.com:INBOX"
>          "gmail.com:[Gmail]/All Mail" (car args)))
>   args
> )
> (advice-add 'org-gnus-article-link :filter-args #'changegroupinemaillink)
>
> After this, links point to All Mail and the mail will always be found.

Many thanks for your message Bob (I know your impressive website that is
helpful for org-mode, thanks also for that).

My problem is how can I change the following code:

(setq org-capture-templates
      '(
        ("t" "todo" entry (file+headline "~/Dropbox/Orgzly/todo.org" "Tasks")
         "* TODO [#A] %?\n
[[~/Dropbox/Orgzly/links.org::%(org-insert-time-stamp (org-read-date nil t
\"%:date\"))]] \n* %(org-insert-time-stamp (org-read-date nil t \"%:date\")) %a
"
         )
        )
      )

in order to get  All Mail (or Tous les messages in  my case) directly in
the produced link once "t" key is entered?

I have tried to do it with  the function hs/replace that I have defined,
without success. I  guess that it is  of course possible, but  it is not
easy for me.

Your help will be again very welcome.

 Best wishes,
--