[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[O] Bug: org-catch-invisible-edits still allows some invisible edits [9.
[O] Bug: org-catch-invisible-edits still allows some invisible edits [9.1.9]
Sun, 12 May 2019 20:41:27 +0300
Steps to reproduce:
1. runemacs.exe -Q
2. In the scratch buffer, M-x org-mode
3. M-: (setq org-catch-invisible-edits 'show-and-error)
(could be also reproduced with 'smart)
4. Replace the content of the scratch buffer with the following:
5. Position point at the end of "hello", press Tab to collapse.
So it looks like this:
6. Press Del.
Edit should be prevented because it deletes invisible character.
Edit is performed without any warning.
By the way, the editor ends up in corrupt state because the content
of the buffer is now "* hello** world", but it is displayed as
"* hello..." and you can't uncollapse it by pressing Tab anymore.
GNU Emacs 26.2 (build 1, x86_64-w64-mingw32) of 2019-04-13
Org mode version 9.1.9 (release_9.1.0-65-g5e4542 @
- [O] Bug: org-catch-invisible-edits still allows some invisible edits [9.1.9],
Vlad Shcherbina <=