Re: [O] Greek symbol rendering problem in gnuplot

From: Fraga, Eric
Subject: Re: [O] Greek symbol rendering problem in gnuplot
Date: Wed, 1 May 2019 08:06:30 +0000

On Tuesday, 30 Apr 2019 at 22:41, Lawrence Bottorff wrote:
> I guess I'm being manic about this due to the overall difficulty of
> producing graphs and diagrams in general in the STEM world. If you're good,
> you can transcribe JIT, say, a math lecture on your laptop with org-mode --
> prose and LaTeX formulae. But if you need diagrams you're blown away. . .

Yes, generating drawings on the fly is challenging.  I bought myself a
reMarkable e-paper tablet for this reason.  For LaTeX, I use a number of
tools, some of which are quite easy to use.  In particular, ditaa and
graphviz come close to allowing real-time input of some types of
drawings.  Tikz is better for quality output but not suitable for quick
input.

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.2.3-327-g3375f0