Re: [O] Greek symbol rendering problem in gnuplot

From: Fraga, Eric
Subject: Re: [O] Greek symbol rendering problem in gnuplot
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2019 17:10:20 +0000

For the list: Lawrence and I have followed this through a bit more.  The
solution, for those that have a newer version of gnuplot-mode (2017
version instead of the 2014 version), is to set :session to "none".

I would suggest that there is a bug in ob-gnuplot.el.  Specifically,
:session is initialized to nil but all the code that checks for session
assumes that it has to be set to "none" to not use a session.

What hasn't been resolved is how to get sessions to work with the more
up-to-date gnuplot-mode.
--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.2.3-327-g3375f0