[O] doi-utils, org-ref-bibtex: separate or included?

From: Lawrence Bottorff
Subject: [O] doi-utils, org-ref-bibtex: separate or included?
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2019 09:01:00 -0500

I've got this code in my init:

(use-package doi-utils
:ensure t
:after org)

(use-package org-ref-bibtex
:after org
:init
(setq org-ref-bibtex-hydra-key-binding "\C-cj"))

I'm not sure where I got this code, but it errors out. There is no ELPA for these, correct? What's the best way to install these? So if I've got org-ref from an ELPA repo (it now shows up as a "dependency"), do doi-utils and org-ref-bibtex need to be separately installed? If so, what's the best way?

LB