[O] Easy templates broken with 9.2

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: [O] Easy templates broken with 9.2
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2019 07:17:20 -1000

Aloha LB,

I'm working my way through this change, too, hunting down all the places I've modified org-structure-template-alist.  You'll need to get rid of the templates you've added to this list.  The new function won't run if it finds an old-style template on the list.

Once the list is clean, the new function offers the possibility of selecting some text, then hitting C-c C-, and choosing a structure that encloses the selected text.  This is quite handy.

I had a number of one-line templates that I haven't figured out how to replace yet.  Any suggestions are welcome.

hth,
Tom