[O] enhance wrap region in tables?

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: [O] enhance wrap region in tables?
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2019 16:27:02 +0100

Hi

Please consider

#+begin_src elisp
| Title                    | Title                     |
|--------------------------+---------------------------|
| First line. First colum  | First line second column  |
| Second line. First colum | Second line, second colum |
|                          |                           |
#+end_src

Now when I place the cursor in the first line and at the word first
column and use the function org-table-wrap-region I obtain

#+begin_src elisp
| Title                                | Title                     |
|--------------------------------------+---------------------------|
| First line.                          | First line second column  |
| First colum Second line. First colum | Second line, second colum |
|                                      |                           |
#+end_src

Couldn't I obtain
#+begin_src elisp
| Title                    | Title                     |
| First line.              | First line second column  |
| First colum              |                           |
| Second line. First colum | Second line, second colum |
#+end_src

Uwe Brauer