[O] Tags aliases

From: Eduardo Mercovich
Subject: [O] Tags aliases
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2017 09:30:33 -0300

Dear Orgers.

Orgmode has extensive support for tags. However, even after some extensive search (maybe I used the wrong keywords) I couldn't found info on how to create tags aliases.

As an example, lets assume we have a heading with the tag :snack: and another with :vegetables:. And I'd like to be able to find them both when searching for :food:.
How can we do this?

As always, thanks a lot for your time and attention... :)

--
eduardo mercovich

Donde se cruzan tus talentos con las necesidades del mundo, ahí está tu vocación. (Anónimo)