Re: [O] run shell command after publishing project

From: Matt Price
Subject: Re: [O] run shell command after publishing project
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2017 17:21:05 -0500

On Fri, Dec 8, 2017 at 5:19 PM, Kaushal Modi <address@hidden> wrote:
On Fri, Dec 8, 2017 at 4:38 PM Matt Price <address@hidden> wrote:
This sounds fantastic, Kaushal. I'm struggling to follow, so wl lask some questions inline.

Sure, my answers are below.

thank you!

You are welcome.

And finally, let's move all non-Org discussion off the Org mailing list.

I know this is a little off-topic, but if anyone is interested in a slightly different, less elegant, solution, I just blogged about it here:
https://matt.hackinghistory.ca/2017/12/18/deploying-course-websites-with-git-hooks/
(mostly for my own records).

Ironically, my personal blog is I think my last remaining wordpress site -- I need to move it over to hugo soon as I can!