[O] Prevent auto-filling of export snippets

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: [O] Prevent auto-filling of export snippets
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2017 16:46:43 +0000

Hello,

If I have a long Export Snippet like:

and with auto-fill-mode enabled (70 cols), if I hit Enter at the end of the line, I becomes:

@@html:This HTML <b>Export Snippet</b> will also get exported for Hugo
exports, <code>verbatim</code>.@@

(If it is difficult to see the difference in email, auto-filling has inserted a hard line break before the "exports, <code>verbatim</code>.@@" part in the second snippet above.)

So then, obviously, that auto-filled export snippet doesn't get parsed by Org as an Export Snippet.

Can the rules in Org set to prevent auto-filling (like in Headings) be set for Export Snippets too?

I am using the master branch, but I believe the same issue would be on maint too.

Thanks.

--

Kaushal Modi