Re: [O] fill text (indent) in lists

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: [O] fill text (indent) in lists
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2017 17:49:16 +0000

>>> "Nicolas" == Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> writes:

   > Hello,
   > Uwe Brauer <address@hidden> writes:

   >> I am sorry but I don't understand your instructions.
   >>
   >> Given
   >>
   >> - Rzcrmnzbf pba Pnyphyb Ahzrevpb. FBYNZRAGR grarzbf qbf frznanf
   >> (FRVF UBENF RKNPGNZRAGR)
   >> r vzcnegvzbf yb arprfnevb cnen unpre yn ubwn qr ceboyrznf: reebe
   >> eryngvib l reebe nofbyhgb, ncebkvznpvba cbe
   >> ry cbyvabzvb qr Gnlybe,
   >> qrevinpvba r vagrtenpvba ahzéevpn, cbyvabzvb qr yntenatr, zrgbqb qr rhyre
cnen RQBf.

   >> What I am supposed to do now?
   >> Where shall I put the cursor?
   >> Where I am supposed to run C-x r o?

   > You are supposed to create a 2 characters wide rectangle anywhere before
   > the text. Using `open-rectangle' (C-x r o), you will shift the text
   > inside the item. Then Org can properly fill it.

I am sorry but it does not work.

- Rzcrmnzbf pba Pnyphyb Ahzrevpb. FBYNZRAGR grarzbf qbf frznanf
  ^ here is the cursor symbolically, I run C-x r o
(FRVF UBENF RKNPGNZRAGR)
r vzcnegvzbf yb arprfnevb cnen unpre yn ubwn qr ceboyrznf: reebe
eryngvib l reebe nofbyhgb, ncebkvznpvba cbe
ry cbyvabzvb qr Gnlybe,
qrevinpvba r vagrtenpvba ahzéevpn, cbyvabzvb qr yntenatr, zrgbqb qr rhyre cnen
RQBf.

Result is

  - Rzcrmnzbf pba Pnyphyb Ahzrevpb. FBYNZRAGR grarzbf qbf frznanf
(FRVF UBENF RKNPGNZRAGR)
r vzcnegvzbf yb arprfnevb cnen unpre yn ubwn qr ceboyrznf: reebe
eryngvib l reebe nofbyhgb, ncebkvznpvba cbe
ry cbyvabzvb qr Gnlybe,
qrevinpvba r vagrtenpvba ahzéevpn, cbyvabzvb qr yntenatr, zrgbqb qr rhyre cnen
RQBf.

Now filling does not work neither.

Put the cursor under (FRVF and run C-x r o nothing happens save the
curse gets up, filling does not work.

Most likely I totally misunderstand your instructions.