Re: [O] Vertically aligning images in tables?

From: Peter Davis
Subject: Re: [O] Vertically aligning images in tables?
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 10:16:28 -0500

Rasmus <address@hidden> writes:

> Peter Davis <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Have I missed something?
>
> Must it be a table? If not you might have missed the subcaption package.
>
>     http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/92820

Thank you, Rasmus.

This solution looks very specific to a particular problem. I'm not interested
in captions at all. I just have 3 images, roughly the
same width by different heights, and I'd like to place them side by side, with
the tops aligned. I doesn't have to be a table, but I
assume that would be the simplest way to do this (except I haven't made it work
yet.)

Thanks,
-pd