[O] How to create non-inheritable properties?

From: Grant Rettke
Subject: [O] How to create non-inheritable properties?
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2014 20:15:19 -0500

Hi,

My org file has a lot of text in it. It really needs to be in the same
file though, so it is a big file.

When I org-babel-tangle, I would like to speed it up as it takes 8 minutes.

One thought; if I mark the headings that should neither export nor
tangle, at all, with this:

  :PROPERTIES:
  :exports: none
  :tangle: no
  :END:

Then would it be possible to make those non-overridable so that when
tangling is occurring that those huge
chunks of text would simply be ignored and possible speed up the tangle?

Kind regards,

Grant Rettke | AAAS, ACM, ASA, FSF, IEEE, SIAM, Sigma Xi
address@hidden | http://www.wisdomandwonder.com/
“Wisdom begins in wonder.” --Socrates
((λ (x) (x x)) (λ (x) (x x)))
“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop
taking it seriously.” --Thompson