[O] [bug] how to specify the format for clock table summaries and bug in

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: [O] [bug] how to specify the format for clock table summaries and bug in formula calculations
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 13:33:11 +0100

Hello,

I am clocking a number of tasks and need a summary.  The functionality
provided by the org-clock table is ideal for my use case.

However, the total time summaries use numbers of days when the number of
hours exceeds 24.  Although this is fine most of the time, I would like
to have total hours instead.  Is this possible?

More importantly, the ":formula %" option does not work as soon as days
appear in the summaries!  The calculations for the percentages use only
the hours in the totals, regardless of the number of days leading to
some very interesting results (percentages > 100).  I don't know enough
emacs calc to start to suggest how this could be fixed
unfortunately... :(

ECM attached.

Any pointers appreciated!

Thanks,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 24.3.50.1, Org release_8.2-20-gc5f370