Re: [O] can babel results show time of evaluation?

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] can babel results show time of evaluation?
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 14:00:15 -0700

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Eric,
>
> Eric Schulte <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> I've just pushed this functionality up to the main branch.  To make use
>> of it add the following to your Emacs config.
>>
>>   (setq org-babel-hash-show-time t)
>
> Well, the patch breaks master, because of (defvar org-ts-regexp).

Oh, my apologies.  So this is a defconst not a defvar.

> Can you fix this?

As a temporary fix, I put the full defconst invocation into ob-core.el,
but this can't be the best solution.

What's the "best practice" for how to use a defconst defined in an
external file (when you can't require that file because that file
requires you)?

Thanks,

--
Eric Schulte