Re: [O] How to debug "Specified time is not representable"

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: [O] How to debug "Specified time is not representable"
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2011 13:10:50 +0530

>> A simple M-x grep-find on .org files for the year should work.
>
> I do not know the year.

That is what regexps are for.

If you visit the org file and do

M-x occur RET [<[]19[0-7][0-9] RET

you are likely to find all entries in the 1900 and 1979 range.

It is not my intention to provide you with a outright solution but only
to give sufficient hints so that you make progress.

>> You may also try
>> M-x debug-on-entry RET ding RET
>> Look at the backtrace and see whether you can get some clues.
>
> Sorry, no clue.
>
>> Works best if your orgmode is not compiled
>
> When I have compiled Orgmode, should I delete all *.elc files?

May be the debug-on-entry is the wrong strategy for the problem at
hand. You may disregard my suggestion.