[O] Org-indent mode - is it possible to change auto-fill column based on

From: Leo Alekseyev
Subject: [O] Org-indent mode - is it possible to change auto-fill column based on indentation level?
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 09:51:36 -0400

I like using org-indent, however, when I'm on e.g. the third level of
an outline, this means that the effective line starts 7 characters
away from the left buffer edge.  Most often, I have two buffers side
by side on a laptop, and they are 77 columns wide.  I set fill-column
to 77 in order to not waste space.  Now, if I'm on the third level of
the outline, auto-fill will only kick in on the 84th column or
thereabout.

Are there any hacks to dynamically adjust the fill-column value
depending on the outline level?  (Solutions like "get a bigger screen"
or "live with narrower default fill" are valid, but less desirable :)
)

--Leo