[O] Re: Continuation of main section text after subsections ?

From: Rustom Mody
Subject: [O] Re: Continuation of main section text after subsections ?
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 22:31:47 +0530

Marcel wrote:
> When I'm using orgmode to write out largish documents, I often run into
> the outlining problem that it's apparently not possible to continue
> text of a higher level outline once subsections have been started.

Here's a not-so-pretty hack to get what (I guess) you want
------------
* Main headline
** Main headline contents
   Some thoughts expressed here
*** Subheading 1
    More thoughts expressed here
*** Subheading 2
    More thoughts expressed here
** main headline contents1
    Not exactly part of Main headline but of Main headline contentsi
for some i

The idea basically is to split your heading into a heading proper and
a (series of) contents headlines.
The actual subheadings go 1 level deeper than your original (logical?)
intention.
You could of course in principle apply the same principle recursively
to the (original) sub headlines though in practice I guess you would
only need do that to the large sections.